For Immediate Release - (CHICAGO & WILLOW SPRINGS) – Zarzycki Manor Chapels, Ltd. - There is a continued decline in the rate of infection in new COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have capacity and can quickly adapt for a surge of new cases in their communities. Additional measures can be carefully lifted allowing for schools and childcare programs to reopen with social distancing policies in place. Restaurants can open with limited capacity and following strict public health procedures, including personal protective equipment for employees. Gatherings with 50 people or fewer will be permitted. Testing is widely available, and tracing is commonplace.
All 11 regions will move into Tier 4 effective February 4, 2021. More information can be found at the Restore Illinois website HERE. As well, please refer to the Illinois Department of Public Health’s website for further guidance.
The Zarzycki Family of Zarzycki Manor Chapels, Ltd. still and will always remain committed and are prepared to safely care for the families it serves during this novel pandemic. This information is subject to change per recommendations by the Federal Government, the State of Illinois and the CDC. These implemented directives are to comply with their current recommendations and our compliance with these directives is to keep your families safe, as well as our staff.
Until we are directed further and/or until it is considered safe to hold larger public gatherings, funeral visitations and services will be limited to a maximum of fifty (50) people in the funeral home. Visitations, church and cemetery services can be scheduled with these guidelines in place. Funeral Masses and cemetery services can also be scheduled following the guidelines of each individual Church and cemetery.
The follow safety measures are in place at every service.
- All entering the funeral home are required to wear a face covering/mask.
- Temperatures are taken of everyone who enters the funeral home.
- Hand sanitizer is administered at entry and is available throughout the funeral home.
- Cross-check lists are generated for all services.
- Increased the frequency of disinfecting all areas (including wiping down doors, frames and handles, light switches, public restrooms, registry table and pens, etc.)
- Social distancing practices have been adopted by limiting arrangement conferences to no more than two (2) family members, building and floor signage, dedicated entrances and exits into funeral home and visitation rooms.
- Our lounges remain closed until further notice. At this time, no food or beverages are allowed in the funeral home.
- We encourage everyone to continue to use common sense including proper hand hygiene, social distance and staying home if you are sick.
At Zarzycki Manor Chapels, Ltd., we recognize our responsibility to protect the health of those we are privileged to serve. We will continue to guide families, as we always have, in ways they can meaningfully commemorate the life of their loved one, while adhering to the guidance issued by federal, state and local public health officials.
We know that this is extremely difficult and challenging. However, our utmost priority is to keep the families we serve, along with their family, friends and members of the community, safe and healthy. Their health and welfare are first and foremost.
We are your neighbors; your friends and you are our community. Any questions can be directed to us via telephone at (773) 767.2166 or (708) 839.8999 or by email at email@example.com.
We continue to operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day. If you have a death in the family, we ask that you first call us at either of our locations to notify us of the death. We will then proceed in informing you of the next steps and service options.